2011年8月28日星期日

discount herve leger-The MM was amazing , 45 days to lose weight 20 pounds !

Reproduced over the learning we can work together to lose weight Ha ouh

weight loss success!

This article is reproduced in this MM was amazing, 45 days to lose weight 20 kg . Reproduced into space mainly to stimulate themselves, but also learn about her weight loss methods, so that they lean down fast. Hope all want to lose weight fat MM are reproduced in the past, and encouraging each other with weight loss.

see a lot of sisters are discussing the topic of weight loss, and today I have to share with you my 45 days sun drying 20 kg of weight loss methods to lose weight it. I count the best of these methods, but 45 days lose weight 20 pounds, and be satisfied.

My name is Lulu, on the high school, her friends may have thought I was cute round it, they gave me a new nickname, called the ! Because more than 20 years old soon to take artistic license, I touched this whole body of the flesh, think pictures will be very herve leger store, very ugly, after all 20 years old, a lifetime on one thing! So I finally decided to lose weight!

my height is 162, the original weight of 55.5kg, from September 15, 2010 began formal efforts to lose weight, to October 31, 45-day appearance, has lost nearly 20 successful pounds buy herve leger online, now weighs 46.5kg so, excited ah ~! Finally lost!




three photos above, this is the way to lose weight before, ha Haha, you have not been scared ah! How, is not fleshy, ah!

But now I no longer friends like this, it has been completely reborn! Compare the two photos below, you can certainly scared to death. Oh.



how, the difference is not very great!

excited me most especially my waist is a lot lot less fleshy, else has also flattened it!

map with the truth, I made my weight loss before and after sheet of a pair of pants to wear making the comparison photos!



these pants buttons now do not understand, do not have to be able to directly zipping off to, ha ha! Super exaggeration to say that!

then talk about it - my weight loss methods to lose weight is a stage, I believe there is weight loss experience of MM all know ~

First, change the , not when the This step is not difficult, but also bear fruit soon. My appetite for super-good, always so good appetite is very depressed, and I rely on different at this stage, one of my perseverance, and a roommate is recommended to eat a thin pills, some people do not like drugs like ah, this is their own likes, and I feel really thin fast ah, it is amazing! This is the following.




This is my site in a weight-loss buy, a box of only 298 yuan, buy two bottles get a bottle. Weight loss drug effect is not the biggest side effect of eating a box basically I lost 5,6 kg, the body is not uncomfortable.


sisters asked that a lot of money to buy diet pills address, now I come to address that:


>>> Click here to go directly to that diet pills purchase page <<<

I also have a strong determination on their own, see delicious chicken, ah, ah french fries, cake, ah, Meng Alice his head, eat eat eat, eat on the White hungry. Desktop computers are bloated own photos and pictures on the cf slim star, ha ha.

hey, adhere to it! The first phase of one week so obviously a lot lighter, a lot of pants are loose. Happy dead, belly also small circle, probably 6, 7 pounds lost it!

then, through the week time, I do not feel weak, his eyes take the stars. Thin is thin, the kidney was significantly thinner thighs, but the body still does not look good in some places the meat ah, how can not reduction, I've always online to find a way, then I added some proper small sport, so difficult slim down quickly by the site. Can be found online or find many weight-loss exercise video, everyone Soso, I do not show oneself Ha.


to slim down to you after the show under my waist ~

Haha, is not super sexy na! Tell you parents have been worried about a problem that many people feel that weight loss will reduce the chest, it is not true, as long as you have been eating the food collagen, trotters soup, milk, papaya soup and the like will do! Your chest is not smaller, and I was so pro-aunt, when they remember to eat some of the fermented rice, sooner or later, to ensure that weight is not thin chest, my chest now from 34C to 32C, the cup is not reduced, just a lot less meat back, looks better body na!

to see my parents who lose weight after the next bust shots.


only 69 of the!

waist shots, now has only 62!

leg shots, is now 32!


thigh shots, is 35!

look thin to you before and after the difference between thin Oh ~


before - this is a good fat legs ah!

very slim right now ~

leg look more beautiful!

Zhang whole again - also good discount herve leger! Eating two boxes of L-carnitine, lost 18, 19 pounds. Weight-loss drugs have been stopped this time, but food intake was less than the weight before, hee hee ~



this is the Mid-Autumn Festival Festival to play when in rural areas is too boring self-timer, please ignore the background behind the - -! Appalling!


current weight, left ~ ~ ~ I want to refuel! Become thin and then some!


ask a lot of sisters in the purchase of L-carnitine address, now I come to address that:


Click here to go directly to that page to buy diet pills < / p>

没有评论:

发表评论