2011年10月22日星期六

herve leger gold dress-Most sad when lovers break up a few words

Eachother, promise promise for life, love a lot of people do, but really there are several? Love many things, can not say, and break up, what would it hurt the most? Give each other a long time my heart has a shadow, broke up, why not leave on it? What then is very short, but it is very hurtful? <1> I'm sorry, I did not feel for you! One, I did not feel for you, than you, I'm sorry, I fell in love with someone else, more wounding. Efforts to pay, but it is not got the feeling, the feelings of people think the world is so terrible, so to not guaranteed. Affect the next love. In the emotional world, do not feel happy together more than two people important to you? A short period, then broke our hearts hurt. <2> I love you, but I can not with you! Should adhere to adhere to, should not be stubborn, obstinate, should not expect the expected, and now they would understand, the original is so painful not to be blessed, I love you, but I can not with you. Who heard the case, no pain, no discomfort? Than I do not love you, this fight, who can bear? Broke up, why say I love you? Since love, why should separate it? Is not good enough, you better off than I am happy! Break up, hypocritically saying I wish you happiness, lose you, I happy? I be happy? Why break up, and also asked me, better life than you? Love you, I'm right, but why not visited his angels? Short sentence, injury to heart. This broke up the rhetoric, just an excuse to break up, like others to remember their own good, so, who is not uncomfortable? <3> sorry, I never loved you! One I never loved you, people feel that their pay, their feelings are wasted, their time, their youth is wasted. You, my life is just passing, and one does not love his people together for so long, been the result of this is the case, do not be sad, not sad? Love to hate the place, showing that this relationship, how deep wounding, met you was a mistake, bring their own are afflicted, who feel that they are not listening to failure? Feel worth it? Love so long, the result was just on their own hate, hope never quite found themselves. In this case, who will be hurt, who will be uncomfortable. However, the fate done, there is no way to do. Waiting for your concern, wait until it is breaking up. Waiting is a topic of frustration is a last resort difficulties, waiting for each other's understanding of each other's concerns, but wait until it is broke, who heard the case, not sad herve leger long dresses, not bitter, but the other never understand. Break up the helpless, on the other side is guilty, but broke up, only this way, the other side there has been a guilty mind. <5> to us, there is no common language. In common language kim kardashian herve leger, personal feelings is very important, when there is no subject, feelings slowly to an end. Break up, to hear the case, more of a frustration, regret, heartbreak. Irreversible, inappropriate, more than anything is immune to restore. Break up when faced with such an outcome herve leger gold dress, but more sorry, sorry than heartache. Break up a lot of frustration, a lot of regret, but the break up, why not pay attention to that? Avoid injury, after all, two people together at once, silent ending, why not draw a little better full stop it? [Img]

没有评论:

发表评论