2011年9月30日星期五

cheap herve leger dress-I understand the screen to give the former close friend


sent to friends know my screen before

vast network the sea to encounter people who know and love is how much is not easy, I hope we will always cherish the good fate, good friendship to keep cool, make a lifetime friend! Not all feelings can be lingering, not all of the past can be thing of the past! I know you love a person does not have to have, where I sincerely hope that your happiness is my greatest wish! Thank you for letting me know you, given me so much spiritual power, so I feel very fortunate to have a friend like you! Since I can not have another permanent, then let us know each other make a pair of you and I, you know I love you my friend cheap herve leger dress! Really from the strange to the familiar, from acquaintance to acquaintance, came step by step, I can tell you from the heart, just want you happy! Because we all know a true friend is the I's, so we have to control their emotions, not let the wanton spread, so we can be very long, really can encounter in the sea you are my blessing. The initial emotion from you and me herve leger dress online, made me feel the joy and emotional well-being of this world!
Life was a confidant enough! I am glad to meet you in the vast sea, have not been happy every time I remember something you will encouraged me to cheer me, you, too, the problem will appear whenever the work and I talk, I said that although not much help, but at least allows you to alleviate some pressure. I can not share your joy herve leger strapless dresses, but I would like to share your worries, your happiness so I'm happy! The past was clearly visible, because you told me your moving story, so I can not resist my feeling of the gate, a vent out ...... I miss you and I have been sincere, transparent, innocent friendship, mutual spiritual, happy, distribute fragrance ink emotional communication, so I cherish this life and look back. Along the way, we have experienced many ups and downs. To tell the truth so-called friends really is not very good grasp of a little carelessness will fall into the trap, sometimes also want to give up is no longer linked, but are reluctant to each other. We really hit it off, the character is also similar, never encountered so intimate, although very far away, but close to our hearts. Think about it if you want a long, friends of friends type may be our best choice, I will treasure the friendship between us, take care of it, do not let it hurt. So we know all this, I understand your difficulties!

Today I learn to regulate their mood, so I was happy. I understand that met the fate, knowing each other is a blessing, cause all revel. If the relationship is false now, but you are real, and the genuineness of the existence of this world. As one saying goes: if destined, not the distance of time and space; if missed, can not be together all day, knowing! Do not worry about the future will be how to end, at least we have had together, do not bother each other's constraints, but does not require verbal commitments. As long as we once had, in terms of you I have enough; person's life there are many memories, the recollections of where you are only willing to have me.



Treasure now have, is happiness. Hello I wish people a safe life! Happy! Health! Happiness! Do not forget, always remember you have a personal!! Are bitter, then tell it to me, I always waiting for you in this!!! Like you!!! Love you!!! nothing at all!!! This is the network does not mean I think the article. My personal thoughts are: screen in front of friends can be the opposite sex may be homosexual. We may have a friend, we may have a lot of friends. I wish my friends who never know happiness.
Material & text / / Web Editor / / fun

没有评论:

发表评论