2011年9月5日星期一

herve leger online-Telephone harassment to cheat crazy flow

I have been very depressed herve leger online, because I never received a text message fraud, so little sense of discrimination. That day finally came a text message, or the most popular card fraud posing as bank fraud, reads as follows:
Industrial and Commercial Bank told YOU Peony Card at Wal-Mart credit card spending 4850 yuan, the pen on the amount deducted from your card. If in doubt please call: 51518332 Card Service, Ministry of Information from the bottom of 13,942,746,172.
process 1
watching this message herve leger dress blog, I treasured excited ah, finally I wait for it! So, I am finishing mood, emotional stability, began to call.
telephone communication, and I deliberately do not speak, the other side before opening. Sure enough, over the phone heard a woman's voice, but also a little southern accent herve leger sizing, claiming to be bigger way, the Department of Industrial and Commercial Bank card works for me.
So, I suddenly asked: moment did not react, is hedged, I asked: the boss said no ......; the other party in disarray: a! a dialect, where, like customer service calls? I hate you this low level of SMS fraud, and no technical skills are not ......can not wait to hang up my phone, pick up the phone call back, but still busy, and made me very fun.
process 2
noon, I raise the matter with my colleagues A strong to say, this kid flew into his eyes shining, gearing up to a phone call in the past.
or the woman, a weakly tone: received a text message, said ......; A strong: trip you must go? But I do not have the bank card ah!
process 3
enough, A strong and told colleagues Mary, this is their dialogue.
each other: (Probably boring people like us too much, the sound is more weakly a)
Mary :the other: ; liar finally made Biao:
process 4
see liar dared send Biao, feel uncomfortable, I changed the phone call in the past: banks, we received a report ......
process 5
we got in the office of the master, first checked with the IP that sent the query device information, phone number, the original is in Quanzhou, Fujian of. According to expert judgments, the so-called card services department of the fixed telephone is forwarded to the mobile phone. Thus, we call in before work and a telephone. A very strong first serious hands-free greeting with a liar, then Mary play: , as the public security bureau's command center, as then, I held back laughter orders: ..
work the next day, we resort to the past, the voice prompt says this number is down.
fun ah!

没有评论:

发表评论